1.Are these features hard to add to this actual version ?
b).A real blog post templates c).Contact pages templates d).A masonry or grid view for list view ,all review ,blog ,etc..
2.Is it possible to customize these pictograms a)- turn in red the color of the heart â€œlikeâ€ b)-Change The eye â€œviewedâ€
3.Is it possible to customize your rating system in a way that a certain number of viewed or likes could generate an automatic specific type of awards ?
1) The ability to do this is not within the theme options and would require
custom edits to the code within the theme files, which is outside the
scope of free support (please read our support policy for further
If you have a question about the location of certain code within the
theme, I would be glad to point you in the right direction of which
theme file(s) contain that code. If you need to hire a developer to help
you with theme customizations I recommend Elto.com for great
2) Whenever you want to change the style of any part of the theme, use
Chrome or Firefox+Firebug and right click on the area you want to change
and choose Inspect Element. That will bring up a console that shows
exactly which lines of CSS in exactly which files affect that element so
that you can go in and change the style how you see fit.
3) That would be a great feature. It's not something that the theme can do by default, but I will add it to the list of possible future theme updates. Thanks for the great suggestion.
1) For single blog posts the code is within the inc/page-content.php file.
2) This does not exist in the theme, so there aren't any files I can point you to.
3) The post loop is within the functions/loop.php file and begins on line 242
I would suggest a plugin such as Gravity Forms which adds front-end publishing for users.