Update Log (Techwise)
To update your theme:
- Install the Envato WordPress Toolkit: https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit
- Theme will be available to update directly from your WordPress dashboard
- IMPORTANT: make a backup of your site (or at least copy the export settings from your Theme Options >> Advanced screen) before doing this since it is possible that your theme options could be reset using this method.
- Make a full site backup (database and files)
- To download the latest version of the theme, go to the "Downloads" tab in your Themeforest.net account. Select "Installable Wordpress file only" to download the latest theme files.
- Unzip the downloaded theme files on your computer
- Use your ftp client to copy (overwriting) the files to wp-content/themes/[theme-name]/ on your host server. You can either upload all files completely, or just the ones listed in the update log below if you prefer.
8/2/2016 - 1.2
This update is purely a maintenance/bug fix update to make the theme compatible with the latest versions of PHP and WordPress. There are no new features provided with this release.
- style.css (only the version number at the top was changed)
- functions/widgets/*.php (all files in this folder were modified)
6/6/2015 - 1.1
- Fixed issue with dim/dark text on hero slider
- Fixed issue with recommended posts not clearing correctly after 3 columns
- Comparison tables no longer display total editor or user ratings if they don’t exist
- Removed youtube social count from social counts widget
- Removed mobile logo functionality