A note on theme updates.
We are continuing to update all of our themes, even if it has been a while since our last update. To speed up this process, which will help everyone out, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1) Please do not ask when the next theme will be available. With so many feature requests and themes to update, it is impossible to know for sure when the next update will be completed.
2) Please do not ask what will be included in the next theme update. We are constantly adding items to the update list which grows longer every day, and consequently re-prioritizing the items to put the most critical items that affect the most people at the top of the list.
3) If you notice a theme bug or have a suggestion for a theme update, please open a new ticket with your issue and we will respond and add it to our list accordingly.
4) If we have responded to you stating something will be in the next theme update, then it will be (please do not continue to ask us over and over).
5) If we have responded to you stating we will add your request to the future possible update list, then it might be included in the next theme update, but there is no guarantee.
6) Please do not assume since a theme hasn't been updated in a while that we are not still planning on updating it in the future.
For your reference, here is how we prioritize our update list, from most important to least important:
1) Compatibility with the latest version of WordPress
2) Compatibility with the latest versions of supported/compatible plugins (WooCommerce, BuddyPress, and bbPress)
3) Functionality bugs and errors
4) Style/layout issues
5) New features and theme enhancements
6) One-off compatibility with third-party plugins